Monday, March 15, 2010

 

"How-to" TRIZ Webinar March 29 (Free!)

I met Peter deJager a few years ago at a TRIZ conference, where he was getting quick but intense education on TRIZ. Peter is a change management consultant, and a very popular international speaker, who does an excellent monthly (free!) webinar on a variety of subjects, with occasional guest webin-artists. He did a comprehensive introduction to TRIZ in January, and, as a result of great audience response, I'll be doing a "How-to" session on March 29, noon Eastern time (and it will be recorded for later playback for those of you for whom that is 3 AM.) To register, go to

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/397864283

I'll give micro-lessons on ideality, use of resources, and resolving physical contradictions. I have one-hour lessons planned on each subject, with homework and instructor feedback, for another platform later this year. I'm experimenting with a lot of distance-learning methods, and will appreciate all feedback on how to improve the use of webinars and other methods. Thanks in advance to all my readers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?